This is a collection of additional resources that might be useful in building a Hygge company.
- Old Valve Handbook heavily influenced our guiding principles. Valve is a great example of a company that has been pumping out cutting-edge products for decades without becoming a cancerous evil corp.
- GitLab with its Remote Playbook and Handbook is another place where we stole ideas from.
- Zapier has a lot of materials about remote work and great tips about internal communication in distributed teams.
- Buffer shares everything they know about remote work in their blog, and some ideas resonate with tne Hygge work approach.
- Meik Wiking. The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living (book)
- Hygge Manifesto (printable, pdf)
- Hygge Self-care Challenge (printable, pdf)
- Hygge team’s habits tracker (printable, pdf)